- Little fish are set free – after their photo op!
- Enjoying the view on North Baffin Island.
- A sealskin artwork created in the Kitikmeot region.
- A walrus basks in the sunshine near Igloolik.
- A day at the office preparing fresh arctic char.
- Campgrounds in Nunavut are special places to enjoy.
- Our welcoming traditions begin with the qulliq lighting. ceremony.
- Cruising across the top of the world.
- Relaxing by the sea at Cape Dorset.
- Inuit snow goggles are called 'iggaak' in Inuktitut.
GET HERE FOR LESS!
Nunavut — like nowhere else on Earth!
Your journey to the Canadian Arctic begins right here.
Welcome to the official website of Nunavut Tourism. Here you will find all of the online resources needed to help research and plan an unforgettable adventure of a lifetime.
Settled by indigenous people over four thousand years ago, Nunavut, which means 'our land' in Inuktitut, is the newest and largest federal territory in Canada. This enormous natural paradise is a place where ancient traditions, untouched landscapes and incredible wildlife exist together like nowhere else on Earth.
Nunavut Sannginivut is our motto — — Our land, our strength.
Welcome to our land!
We're here to help. Speak with an information counsellor today.
Toll-Free North America
Request your free printed guides or download a PDF.